Friday 4 March 2011

Blocked Branching Out

I don’t know if you remember me mentioning a scarf I was knitting out of a blue silk?  We’ll it’s now finished and blocked!

blocked-branching-out-7

I’d never done spray blocking before but it went smoothly (if you don’t count having to chase animals off while it dried) and relatively quickly.

blocked-branching-out-8

In fact I’m rather pleased with it, especially given I’ve been so exhausted this week after going back to work.

blocked-branching-out-3

But what better way to cheer yourself up than by adding another scarf to your wardrobe.  What could be better for keeping your throat warm?  Of course given this weather I need a scarf ALL the time hehe…

blocked-branching-out-2

I’m also planning on updating the Folksy shop later this evening (if I can find the energy from somewhere).  But here’s a sneak preview….

ceres-wisp-dkCeres-Libby-dkCeres-Sunflower-dkCeres-Kelly-dk

Right I now need a cup of tea or a nap – possibly both……

2 comments:

  1. The scarf and your yarns are absolutely beautiful, Mara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the scarf it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete