Friday 29 April 2011

Pay it Forward

Do you remember my fab spinning wheel?  Well it came to me from Nikki at Sew Quine and recently she posted about Pay it Forward.  This sounds like a great idea so I thought I’d join in.

PayItForward

How does it work?

  1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and it will arrive when you least expect it.
  2. I will have 365 days to do it in. What's the catch? To get a handmade present from me, you have to play too! This means YOU pledge to send a little handmade something to 3 readers of your blog. It doesn't have to be quilty, or knitty or anything - just handmade.
  3. You must have a blog.
  4. Once you receive your "little something", you must post about your Pay it Forward on your blog to keep the fun going - be sure to use the Pay It Forward badge.

Go on leave a comment and join the fun.

2 comments:

  1. WoW - this sounds like a great idea!!! Now gonna put this on my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok will try this again!! LOL
    LOVE the idea sign me up :OD

    ReplyDelete