- You want tea but the effort of moving off the sofa to make it is just to much
- The dog steals your cup of tea (which took you ages to make) and when you try to tell her off all that comes out is an unintelligible croak followed by a coughing fit
- The lady who answered the phone when you called the doctors for an appointment tells you to ‘take your time’ because she ‘knows you’re struggling’ but it still takes 5 goes for you to give her your name
- When you eventually make it to the Doctors he takes one look at you and tells you to ‘sit down before you fall down’
- It takes you 2 whole days to type even a short blog post
- You haven’t got the energy to shop online for yarn or yarny things.
and the most serious of all…
- You know you’re sick when your knitting is beside the bed but picking it up is just way to much effort.