Thursday 10 February 2011

It’s good to have friends

 

rose-4

For the last 10 days or so I’ve spent more time horizontal being ill than vertical.  Probably something like 98% horizontal when the sun is up and 100% at night.

Like most people I can usually go a few days with the supplies in the house, but this has been just to much.  Fortunately some great friends have been there to help out.  This has included getting tissues for my streaming nose, painkillers etc and in the case of Mr K, dog food for the ravenous beasts.  It was funny watching Jake the dog’s conflicted loyalties, on the one side he wanted to be with his mummy on the sofa, but, on the other side Uncle K had food.  The food (and Uncle K) eventually won but I don’t mind.  Miss C also brought me flowers to help cheer me up.  Seeing them in the kitchen last night really cheered me up so I decided to take some photos to show you.

Unfortunately a small furry person decided to try and help.

rose-tail

But was eventually convinced to move out of the way.

rose-3

rose-6

rose-5

 

Not my best flower shots but you get the idea…..

Thanks guys….. I owe you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment