Tuesday 7 June 2011

Big Black Labradors and Sewing

My friend Nicola is getting a new addition to her family.  A beautiful baby black labrador puppy called Jasper.  Understandably she’s wondering how this new addition will affect her sewing.

So when I looked down to the floor while sewing last night I couldn’t help but laugh.  Fortunately I managed to reach for the camera on my phone before he moved.

jake-and-threads

My big black labrador was snoring beside me completely oblivious to all the threads accumulating on his back leg.

2 comments:

  1. love it - he's lucky there were no dropped pins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha - poor Jake!! I doubt I'll have time to sew anything next week as I'll spend all my time chasing after that puppy who arrives today - whoooo hoooo!!

    ReplyDelete