Saturday 6 November 2010

Going to the Dogs.....

Like many animals lovers I've spent this evening snuggling with my little furry beasts.  I don't normally need to do this as the barrage of fireworks doesn't normally bother them.  This year however has been different - Jake the dogs has a bad leg.  It's strapped up with a splint on it but he's feeling sorry for himself.  So I've spent much of the evening knitting with a large black dog under my legs, on my lap or flopped by my feet.  I would take a photo of this but Jakes not looking his best at the moment.  So instead here are some photos from earlier in the year of Jake and Pebbles (his partner in crime).


I'll take some photos of the projects I've finished this week and post them tomorrow (beasties allowing).....

No comments:

Post a Comment