Sunday 28 November 2010

Little Blue Sheep….

Yesterday I went to the Frating Village Hall for a day of yarn, spinning and knitting.  This is a wonderful day which happens about 4 times a year and is organised by one of the local groups.

There is always a friendly atmosphere and cake and cheese scones and cake and did I mention the cheese scones?  Hmmmm the cake and cheese scones…… dribble!

It’s also a chance to catch up with friends and be inspired by their latest projects.  Enter the little blue sheep!

blue-sheep-1

These fabulous stitch markers we made by Julie and what is not to love about them.  Some are little balls of yarn and some are little sheep made out of little balls of yarn.  How CUTE!

blue-sheep-2

These photos don’t do them justice but they really are so adorable I just had to share them with you.

I also took along some of my hand dyed yarn which I have been playing with.  I’ve been experimenting with natural dyes but I’m dyeing much more than I can knit.  So after some encouragement from some friends I took some along to see if anyone else liked it.  After all this would help buy more yarn to play with!  This is something that I’ve been wondering about for a little while, just hadn’t done it.  Anyway on the back of this I’ve opened a Folksy shop.  If you’d like to visit it then you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment